Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ministry??

Ok, so today I have had a little free time. Maybe not really free time, but rather I have chosen to sit and blog. These past few years have been crazy, and I am ok with that. But now I am needing to take the time to figure out what God really wants me to do. This is really hard for me. This past year I have volunteered in the Childrens ministry on Wednesday nights. When I had My sweet baby boy I backed down from Coordinator to give my children the time they may need with me. I am now doing child care for our college ministry Sunday nights. This involves taking care of the leaders children. (rarely are there any guests.) Now we have started a sunday school class for marrieds. Sigh...

You have no idea how much I desire to be in the ministry at church, but I am not sure these are the areas I belong. I dream of the day I can come along side of my hubby and support him in the ministry. I have passion to make sure people are taken care of. You know make sure the coffee is ready, the food is out. the chairs are set up. Making sure all the stressfull things are done so no one else has to stress out about it. I know in reality that my amazing hubby cannot do everything. (right now he is working 60 hours a week, helping wednesday nights, helping sunday mornings, and taking classes. Plus we have to fit family time in there too.)

So now I pray, and will continiue to pray that I will figure out where God wants me to serve. I don't want to be the one just doing stuff. I want to be serving my God to the fullest of my ability. But if it is not what I am called to it just stresses me out and is not fullfillng to anyone involved...

No comments:

Post a Comment