Thursday, September 24, 2009

Staying home??

So being a stay at home mom doesn't seem to really involve staying home for me. It seems everyday we are going or running somewhere. I try to use my time wisely, and accomplish alot in short spirts of time. Mondays seem to be the best day to try and plan being home all day. I am trying to have at least two days a week where we stay home all day.. It just doesn't always happen. Wed.we have church, THursdays are our small group mornings, Friday is Co-op day in Springfield, Sat. well that depends on Daddy and Sunday is church all day sometimes.. So that leaves Monday and Tuesday... Uh well, Tuesday ends up being our groceryday.. maybe i need some organization guidance. I don't feel like we do alot, but I feel like we are always going somewhere, or running errands for MWM. Life is good and I love it, but I think I need a few days of no commitments.. Maybe in OCT?

No comments:

Post a Comment