Thursday, January 27, 2011

Isaiah Michael Stuemke



Our sweet baby boy entered the world on Oct 19th 2010. My delivery was picture perfect. My water broke at 9:15pm. I put my baby girl to bed at my in laws and waited for Jared to drive up to Springfield and meet me at the hospital. we were admitted at 12:30am and my contractions were just starting up. My wonderful Hubby was the only one in the room giving me all the support I needed. (of course the nurse came in to check) Our midwaife was great, and gave suggestions for the contractions, and let me get in the bath tub for a while. At 3:00am we called the nurse and told her they better hurry. At 3:17am Isaiah entered the world. He was perfect.

Ariyah absolutely loves him, and is now asking for a sister next.. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment