Monday, October 11, 2010

I am feeling soo big

So I will be 40 weeks on Friday.. hopefully Isaiah will come out soon. Uncomfortable and contracting are a good sign, right? The weather has gotten a little warmer, so now I am burning up at night. Ok, Ok I will stop complaining. I really am excited, so is Ariyah.

Ariyah moved into her big girl bed last night and did great. She is so proud of herself. The room still has a lot of little things to be done, but nothing that makes it unlivable.

My next appt is Wed. hopefully we find out I am farther along than I think, but we will see. We had a completely natural birth with Ariyah, and that was amazing, I am hoping and praying we can do the same with Isaiah. It is such a special moment. We have chosen to use a midwife, but we will still deliver in hospital. best of both worlds. :)

1 comment:

  1. We are waiting impatiently for news... Though much more patiently than you I am sure. :)

    ReplyDelete