Friday, September 17, 2010

9 months pregnant..

Today I am 36 weeks pregnant. Baby Isaiah has dropped this week, so maybe 2-3 weeks left. I am so ready to meet my little boy. He is taking up all room left in my toro and then some. :)
At the same time there is so much to be done. The men in my family work so hard and long hours, so anything I have needed help with for the bedrooms has been put on hold. Jared has had alot on his plate lately, like his job (thank God for providing the clients), his brothers leaving for basic at end of month. and me the crazy preggo lady at home plus he is taking ministry classes once a month. So any free time he has we just wanna play with Ariyah. Except now I am getting anxious and doing my best not to nag him...
Ariyah is getting her big girl room, and baby Isaiah is getting a baby room. plus we have to move our desk and junk upstairs so we can use the room downstairs for our toy room. No more running upstairs to find kids in the bathroom..
So tonight now that Ariyah is sleeping and Jared is gone at class, I am going upstairs to sand some drywall, trying to keep the process going.

No comments:

Post a Comment