Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Summer of 2010

I have decided that life is crazy andto not plan on a slow week ever!! This summer not only did my little girl turn into a BIG three year old, but My mommy moved to Nevada while leaving my dad here (yes their marriage is fine).

We also found out that we are having a baby boy, which will be my parents first grandson. Ariyah is so exited!! Right now we are trying to explain the fact that she won't be able to give the baby bottles due to me breast feeding. So at church she runs up to a friend and says "my mommy is going to feed our baby with her boobies" REALLY loud. all I could do was laugh.

As a family we have been running non stop. Between jareds jobs and kids camps and family events, I am not sure how much time we were at home. Our Garden has produced wonderfully if you enjoy diggin through the weeds that are taller and stronger than you are. :)

And now Aug is over and i was planning on having a simple last month of being preggo, but my plans have been uprooted again. I took my dad to have a minor surgery, and we found out he has a tumor on his Ureter (tube between kidney and bladder). At first we were all freaking out, because they didn't have any more information than that. WE have now found out that the tumor is cancerous, but low grade. This means that they will be removing his left Kidney and the Ureter and a piece of his bladder. They don't think he will have to go through any Chemo. My bigest prayers are that my family will have more open hearts to God. Only God can reach them, and I pray he will. Now we are waiting for a date for surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment